Meet Jeremy Gulson
Senior Spatial Consultant
- Provide senior technical leadership to the Spatial team
- Look to build on the Wellington and Auckland Spatial business through internal and external channels
- Manage work pipeline and resources for the Ak & Well teams
- Work with the wider spatial business to build a sustainable work pipeline with our clients through the co-ordinated and focused actions of our great people in collaboration with other Project Management businesses.
- Stronger Christchurch Infrastructure Rebuild Team (SCIRT): Project Manager for the GIS part of the Alliance. This project is a large design and building alliance with approx 300 staff.
- NZ Defense Force: GIS system
- Macdow Fletcher, Stronger Christchurch: Set up and project managed a GIS and data management system for the Infrastructure rebuild services associated with the Christchurch earthquake. Working with council, design and contraction teams and Earthquake Commission to bring all together an integrated solution.
- Geospatial work with Genesis Energy, Contact Energy, NZ transport Agency (NZTA), Auckland City Council and Ministry for the Environment.
Favourite parts of the job
Providing people with innovative spatial solutions to specific problems.
Least favourite parts of the job
Negative outlooks towards work and solutions.
NZSD (Survey), NZ Institute of management, Various GIS software.
Watch the video where Jeremy talks about his work (20Mb mp4 file).